How to open mdi files without Microsoft document imaging?
To open MDI files, the most commonly used software is the same software that builds MDI file extensions in the first place ¨C the Microsoft Office Document Imaging (Part of Microsoft Office 2003 suite). However, if you are stuck with an MDI file format and you do not have the necessary built-in software from Microsoft, here is a software called ¡°MDI Converter ¡± that can be used to open this file format. This versatile software also allows to convert mdi to other formats.
There are two methods to open mdi files if you have installed 'MDI Converter':
- Click 'Open' button to open mdi files in the folder.
- Double click to open it directly when you find a mdi file.
|MDI Converter||Free Download||Buy Now($29.95)|
Support Technical Teamwork: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions / MDI Creation and Document Conversion Solutions
- What is mdi files(Microsoft document imaging)?
- How to open mdi files(Microsoft document imaging)?
- How to open a .tif file?
- How to convert mdi to pdf?
- How to convert mdi to txt?
- How to convert mdi to jpg?
- How to convert tiff to pdf?
- How to convert tiff to jpg?
- How to convert mdi to pdf in batches?
- How to convert jpg to pdf in batches?
- How to convert mdi to tiff in batches?